Monday, January 20, 2014

Innocence by Dean Koontz

I am a long time fan of Dean Koontz books. His writing has certainly changed over the years, but then I've changed too! Innocence is once again a different kind of book that truly took me by surprise.  I will not give a synopsis because I wouldn't want to spoil a bit of the mystery.
changed also. His books have never once been a disappointment. 

Mr. Koontz has an incredible talent to describe people, places, and emotions to give the reader a sense of presence.  The story of Addison and Gwyneth and their special circumstances was an emotional adventure for me.  I loved the book, and although the end was satisfying with all questions answered, I wanted it to go on forever.  I highly recommend this book.   


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...